BENEFITS OF EACH MONITORING TECHNOLOGY
THERMAL MAPPING WITH ENGINEERING INTEGRATION
1. Inspect and analyse any bad contact and high resistance joint of main electrical loaded circuit path.
2. Detect and inspect electrical system abnormal characteristic such as unbalance loading, eddy current effect, inadequate grounding, over loading and under sizong of components and cables and etc.
3. Detect and inspect insulation material deterioration and surface partial discharge activities in exposed high tension electrical system.
4. Assist in research and fault zone/ problem identification via thermal mapping approach.
5. Detect surface heat energy losses which leads to fuel energy, electrical energy, mechanical energy and chemical energy conservation.